- Government of India
- Ministry of Finance
- (Department of Revenue)
- Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs
- As per Notification No. 76/2018-Central Tax Dated: 31st December 2018
- Government of India waives the amount of late fee payable by any registered person for failure to furnish the return in FORM GSTR-3B for the month of July, 2017 to Sep,2018.
- It means that the amount of late fee payable by Registered Person under the said Act shall be waived for the registered persons who failed to furnish the return in FORM GSTR-3B for the months of July, 2017 to September, 2018 by the due date, but furnishes the said return between the period from 22nd December, 2018 to 31st March, 2019.
- It Should be Noted that Late Fee will be applicable if GSTR-3B Filled after 31st March,2019.
Other Posts by Author
- 2020.03.26Co. Law ArticlesFM announces several measures relating to GST, Income Tax & other matters across Sectors in view of COVID-19 outbreak
- 2020.03.23Corporate LawCSR Funds for COVID-19 is eligible for CSR activity
- 2020.03.23Corporate LawMCA issued guidelines for Filing Web Based form Covid-19 & its Key Features
- 2020.02.01Budget 2020Summary of Union Budget 2020-21