As Per Notification Released by Vat Department of Maharashtra the Vat Audit Date is Extended to 28th Feb,2019 for F.y.17-18.
Madam Cama Road, Hutatma Rajguru Chowk, Mantralaya
Mumbai 400 032, dated 9th January 2019
- MAHARASHTRA VALUE ADDED TAX ACT, 2002.
- No. VAT. 1519/C.R.02/Taxation-1.—Whereas, the Government of Maharashtra is satisfied that circumstances exist which render it necessary to take immediate action further to amend the Maharashtra Value Added Tax Rules, 2005 and to dispense with the condition of previous publication thereof under the proviso to sub-section (4) of section 83 of the Maharashtra Value Added Tax Act, 2002 (Mah. IX of 2005).
- Now, therefore, in exercise of the powers conferred by sub-sections (1) and (2) read with the proviso to sub-section (4) of section 83 of the said Act, and of all other powers enabling it in this behalf, the Government of Maharashtra hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Maharashtra Value Added Tax Rules, 2005, namely :—
- 1. These rules may be called the Maharashtra Value Added Tax (Amendment) Rules, 2019.
- 2. In rule 66 of the Maharashtra Value Added Tax Rules, 2005, for the words “within nine months and
fifteen days of the end of the” the words and figures “on or before 28th February of the immediate succeeding”
shall be substituted.
By order and in the name of the Governor of Maharashtra,
- J. V. DIPTE,
- Deputy Secretary to Government
Other Posts by Author
- 2020.03.26Co. Law ArticlesFM announces several measures relating to GST, Income Tax & other matters across Sectors in view of COVID-19 outbreak
- 2020.03.23Corporate LawCSR Funds for COVID-19 is eligible for CSR activity
- 2020.03.23Corporate LawMCA issued guidelines for Filing Web Based form Covid-19 & its Key Features
- 2020.02.01Budget 2020Summary of Union Budget 2020-21