The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India ( ICAI ), under the Committee for Capacity Building of Members in ICAI, is facilitating ICAI-LIC Group Insurance Scheme for Chartered Accountants Members and their spouse.
Members aged between of 21 years to 64 years are eligible to join the scheme. The validity period of the life cover is one year.
The following are the features of the insurance scheme.
- 1. Competitive rate of premium for Insurance.
- 2. Payment of Premium for a year for getting the Life Insurance coverage.
- 3. Rate of premium is varying to the mentioned age group.
- 4. Members aged between 21 years to 64 years are eligible to join the Scheme.
- 5. Spouse aged between 18 years to 64 years may join the scheme.
- 6. No Health or Medical Underwriting is required at joining of the scheme.
- 7. Life Insurance Coverage of Rs. 10 Lacs for the member of ICAI.
- 8. Life Insurance Coverage of Rs. 5 Lacs for the spouse.
- 9. Settlement of claims through ICAI.
- 10. The scheme is renewable on option after 1 year on completion of a due period.
ICAI has Invited Members to Join this Scheme & for the Spouse this scheme is Optional.
You can read the detailed information about above mentioned scheme from here.
Other Posts by Author
- 2020.05.25Notification / Circular (SEBI)Provision on the post-default curing period for CRAs is being revised by SEBI
- 2020.05.25Notification / Circular (SEBI)SEBI issued Circular on Listing of M.F. schemes that are in the process of winding up
- 2020.05.24CA/CS/CMAOne time measure for students by ICAI for MCS & Advanced IT Course
- 2020.05.24Income TaxIncome Tax released refunds amounted to Rs. 26,242 crores