General Circular No.14/2019
F. No. 1/4/2016-CL-I
Government of India
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
5th Floor, ‘A’ Wing’, Shastri Bhawan,
Dr. R. P. Road, New Delhi
Dated: 27th November, 2019
Subject: Extension of the last date of filing of Form NFRA-2-reg.
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs has received several representations regarding extension of the last date of filing of Form NFRA-2, which is required to be filed under rule 5 of the National Financial Reporting Authority Rules, 2018.
2. The matter has been examined and it is stated that the time limit for filing Form NFRA-2 will be 90 days from the date of deployment of this form on the website of National Financial Reporting Authority (NFRA).
3. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
Assistant Director (Policy)
Read More from here: General Circular No.14/2019
Other Posts by Author
- 2020.02.01Budget 2020Summary of Union Budget 2020-21
- 2020.01.18Income TaxCBDT grants relaxation in eligibility conditions for filing of ITR’s Form-1 (Sahaj) and Form-4 (Sugam) for A.Y. 2020-21
- 2019.12.28Income TaxExtension of time limit for filing of response to notice issued under E-assessment under 2019
- 2019.12.07CA/CS/CMAICAI debarred the examiner for a period of 10 years