General Circular No.14/2019
F. No. 1/4/2016-CL-I
Government of India
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
5th Floor, ‘A’ Wing’, Shastri Bhawan,
Dr. R. P. Road, New Delhi
Dated: 27th November, 2019
Subject: Extension of the last date of filing of Form NFRA-2-reg.
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs has received several representations regarding extension of the last date of filing of Form NFRA-2, which is required to be filed under rule 5 of the National Financial Reporting Authority Rules, 2018.
2. The matter has been examined and it is stated that the time limit for filing Form NFRA-2 will be 90 days from the date of deployment of this form on the website of National Financial Reporting Authority (NFRA).
3. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
Assistant Director (Policy)
Read More from here: General Circular No.14/2019
Other Posts by Author
- 2020.05.25Notification / Circular (SEBI)Provision on the post-default curing period for CRAs is being revised by SEBI
- 2020.05.25Notification / Circular (SEBI)SEBI issued Circular on Listing of M.F. schemes that are in the process of winding up
- 2020.05.24CA/CS/CMAOne time measure for students by ICAI for MCS & Advanced IT Course
- 2020.05.24Income TaxIncome Tax released refunds amounted to Rs. 26,242 crores