General Circular No. 16/2019
F.No. 01/21/2013 CL-V
Government of India
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
5th Floor, ‘A’ Wing, Shastri Bhawan,
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi-l.
All Regional Directors,
All Registrar of Companies,
Subject: Extension of last date of filing of Form PAS-6– reg.
This Ministry has received representations regarding extension of the last date of filing of Form PAS-6 under rule 9A(8) of the Companies (Prospectus and Allotment of Securities) Rules, 2014.
2. The matter has been examined and it is stated that the time limit for filing Form PAS-6 without additional fees for the half-year ended on 30.09.2019 will be sixty days from the date of deployment of this form on the website of the Ministry.
3. This issues with approval of the competent authority.
Assistant Director (Policy)
Read More from here: General Circular No. 16/2019
Other Posts by Author
- 2020.02.01Budget 2020Summary of Union Budget 2020-21
- 2020.01.18Income TaxCBDT grants relaxation in eligibility conditions for filing of ITR’s Form-1 (Sahaj) and Form-4 (Sugam) for A.Y. 2020-21
- 2019.12.28Income TaxExtension of time limit for filing of response to notice issued under E-assessment under 2019
- 2019.12.07CA/CS/CMAICAI debarred the examiner for a period of 10 years