Companies Affirmation of Readiness towards COVID-19 Form is a simple web form with minimum fields and which can be filed from anywhere. There is no requirement of DSC and does not involve payment of any fee. Companies/LLPs are advised to use the service w.e.f 23rd March 2020 onwards at the earliest convenience.
- • It is a simple web form deployed on 23.03.2020 with minimum fields and can be filed from anywhere.
- • No Payment of Fee
- • No DSC
- • Available as a ‘Post-login’ service for both ‘Registered’ as well ‘Business User’
- • Applicable for all Indian companies/ Foreign companies/ LLPs/ Foreign LLPs
- • Any one of the current Authorized Signatories of the Company/LLP can submit the form online
- • Only OTP verification
- • No SRN is generated
- • System based acknowledgment shall be sent to: –
- – Email ID of the respective Company/Foreign Company/ LLP or Foreign LLP
- – Email ID of the Authorized Signatory who is providing the affirmation
- – Email ID of the FO user who is submitting the affirmation
Process to Fill the Form
- • Step 1: Enter valid CIN/ FCRN/ LLPIN/ FLLPIN
- • Step 2: Click on Pre-fill
- • Step 3: System will Pre-fill the name of the Indian company or a Foreign company or LLP or Foreign LLP
- • Step 4: Select whether Company/LLP is in compliance of COVID-19 Guidelines including work from home policy
- • Step 5: Select whether the Authorized Signatory of the Company/LLP who is providing the affirmation has a valid DIN/ PAN or Membership Number.
- – Note: Ensure that such authorized signatory is currently associated with the company/LLP.
- • Step 6: Enter valid DIN in case of Director/ PAN in case of other Key Managerial Personnel/ Membership Number in case of Company Secretary in full time employment.
- • Step 7: Click on Pre-fill
- • Step 8: In case DIN of a Director is entered, mobile number available in database shall be Pre-filled.
- – Note: Where mobile number is not Pre-filled, the field shall be editable and mobile number can be entered by the user.
- • Step 9: Click on ‘Send OTP’ button. OTP shall be sent to the mobile number entered.
- • Step 10: Enter OTP received on the mobile number and click on ‘Verify OTP’ button
- • Step 11: Once OTP is verified, success message shall be displayed.
- • Step 12: Click on ‘Submit’ button to submit the form
Note: Companies/LLPs are advised to use the service w.e.f 23rd March 2020 in a staggered manner to avoid the load on the system.
Other Posts by Author
- 2020.05.25Notification / Circular (SEBI)Provision on the post-default curing period for CRAs is being revised by SEBI
- 2020.05.25Notification / Circular (SEBI)SEBI issued Circular on Listing of M.F. schemes that are in the process of winding up
- 2020.05.24CA/CS/CMAOne time measure for students by ICAI for MCS & Advanced IT Course
- 2020.05.24Income TaxIncome Tax released refunds amounted to Rs. 26,242 crores